The Implant Process
The implant post is placed by an oral surgeon and this procedure typically takes about 30 minutes. Most patients have little to no discomfort after the procedure and return to work the following day.
Once the implant post has healed, Dr. DalBon will place a small connector called an abutment into the implant. A crown is then custom fabricated to match the color, size, and shape of the tooth or teeth being replaced. Maintaining your new implant restoration is as simple as proper brushing, flossing and professional preventative care visits.
Single Dental Implant
- Preserves healthy tooth structure
- Is not susceptible to decay
- Preserves bone support
- Easier to clean than fixed bridgework
- Enhances your appearance
- Looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth
- Improves your quality of life