The Top Five Advantages of Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces.
1) Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible! The aligners are made from clear, BPA-free plastic. Most people will be unaware you are wearing Invisalign. However, if you have a special speaking engagement or photography session and you don’t want to worry about your aligners causing an issue, you can simply remove them.
2) There are no food restrictions. With traditional braces, certain foods can damage the brackets and wires or cause tooth decay. With Invisalign, you simply remove your aligners and you can eat and drink whatever you want.
3) Invisalign aligners are easy to maintain. With traditional brackets and wires, the patient can spend up to 15 minutes with a Waterpik, electric toothbrush, air flosser etc. and they still may not remove all the food and plaque. With Invisalign, you simply remove the aligners and then brush and floss like normal.
4) Concerned about your teeth becoming yellow after orthodontics? That’s not a concern with Dr. DalBon’s Invisalign patients. We offer FREE in office teeth whitening at the completion of every Invisalign treatment.
5) We make Invisalign affordable. Our office offers Interest Free Financing for up to twenty-four months. This gives our patients the ability to spread out the Invisalign fee into convenient monthly payments.
Dr. DalBon is an Invisalign Preferred Provider
and offers Free Invisalign consults.
| || For more information, please visit DrDalBon.com or call 973-244-2424.|